A small suggestion

@defenceforum
Please change the font to match the rest of the page - “All Categories” :sweat_smile: It looks odd and even bad for OCD.

1 Like

We respect your suggestion, but different users prefer different styles and it’s impossible to satisfy everyone by editing default theme.

Rather than this adding more than one theme, in which user himself select his default theme works better. Currently there are three themes available in this forum (Light theme, Vincent theme and Dark theme). In future we will add more.

You can select your default theme by navigating to hamburger and choosing the theme

1 Like

I was just speaking about capilasing “all categories”. Its okay :sweat_smile:

1 Like

OK, sorry for the misunderstanding :worried:. Now we have changed “all categories” to “All Categories”.

Is this what you were looking for? :thinking:

1 Like

Yea, and i am really sorry, i know its not reasonable to ask but i think it looked a bit odd. Thanks a lot for hearing to it.

1 Like

Btw bro , do you have any plans to bring in more members ?

1 Like

You are most welcome. Keep suggesting your valuable opinions.

A forum this good should be attracting a lot of members. You have quite a lot of members in facebook and twitter.

1 Like

Yeah we have some thousand followers on twitter and facebook, and we are regularly asking them to join our forum.

Since its a defence related forum and only one month old, so it will take time to create trust among people.

Until then, our team working hard to let people know about this forum.

1 Like

There is a team :innocent: :smile: i thought it was just you , haha

2 Likes

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: Yeah we are the team of 4 peoples, and we will also increase it in future. A single person cannot maintain a forum like this.

2 Likes

Also, if u could fix the case for these would be wonderful. Thanks.

1 Like

Fixed it :+1:

Also, don’t show your email address to public if you don’t want to expose it. For precaution we have removed the image.

2 Likes

Ah Okay, thank you. you guys are the best :innocent:

2 Likes

We have changed the caps of Trust Level titles. For Last Post and Seen, we think small letter looks good for showing time (in mins and hours).

2 Likes