The Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has assured that all financial dues have been given to the next of kins (NOKs) of the 40 CRPF personnel who made supreme sacrifice on February 14, 2019.
Talking about some false media reports, CRPF clarified that a couple of news reports mentioned about the non-receipt of dues by the next of kins of some of the martyrs.
CRPF clarified the all the correct facts about the all financial dues given to the next of kins (NOKs) of the 40 CRPF personnel.
The following are the correct facts:-
- All financial dues have been given to NOKs of all Pulwama Martyrs except one case where the case is subjudice.
- All families are receiving last pay drawn as monthly pension.
- The total amount paid to each family, including the donations by individuals/organisations, range from 2.16 Crore to 3.24 Crore.
- CREDAI has allotted flats to 19 NOKs. Remaining 21 cases are under process.
- Reliance Foundation has transferred educational assistance to 27 NOKs based on their need. Five cases out of the requests received are under consideration.
- NOKs of 17 Martyrs have been offered jobs by different state government.
CRPF further stated, “NOKs of our Martyrs are part of the CRPF family and we stand shoulder to shoulder with them.“