Thanks a lot for creating this awesome defence forum

I am really glad that finally we have an amazing defence forum which was lacking. Its modern and has a lot of features. I usually used to go to pakistani forums which are quite updated. Thankfully I don’t have to listen to their nonsense anymore. I hope to have awesome discussions here. Thanks a lot the creator of this forum.

2 Likes

@sunil Have some questions

:sweat_smile:

1 Like

After looking at your posting qualities, we are promoting you to trust level 2.

Now you can post more freely.

From now on you can also post in defence categories.

1 Like

Can i reply now ? Thanks man.

1 Like

Do you have a personal twitter handle @sunil ?

1 Like

Ya, I have created a twitter account some years ago (some 2 years back). But I didn’t used it much, since last year I even not logged in.

Eh, you gotta get active man, missing so much fun, https://twitter.com/sourav4699 follow me if you do think of logging in anytime :innocent:

1 Like

Can i make tags yet while posting a topic ?

1 Like

New tags can only be created by trust level 3 members. You can use already created tags. If you want to create new tags then tell me them, I will create them for you.

1 Like

Got it. We only need more users, this forum has been up for a month, why so less users btw ? 1.3 billion Indians where are they ?

1 Like

Well it needs much more time and patience to make a site trustworthy and useful. Its only a month old platform so it will take time for people to recognise it.

1 Like

Bro, aur ek general group bana do, where we can message you.

1 Like

You can post in Help & Suggestion category to get help from staff.

Groups are evolving feature of this forum, so there features will be changed in future for need of the community.

1 Like